A carpet is an investment. It complements the furniture in your house. As a result, it is your desire to keep looking clean and almost new. You wouldn’t want to usher your guests into a carpet stained living room. Besides, dirty carpets give an impression of carelessness and irresponsibility. You could be a busy person who hardly gets time to undertake regular housekeeping work such as laundry and housekeeping. The only solution is to have a carpet cleaning service provider whom you call upon during such times. Generally, carpets should be cleaned at least two times in a year.
Below is a look at cleaning methods:
* Cleaning methods: The methods carpet cleaning technicians will utilize largely depend on a number of factors. These include whether you have pets, your children live with you and if you have placed a carpet in high traffic areas. Where all these factors apply, you can be sure that your carpets endure a lot. Cleaning them twice per year will not suffice. Another consideration when it comes to the choice of method, you have to consider the material used in making your carpet.
* Carpet cleaning Chesapeake VA professionals: Hiring professional cleaners is the best option. They understand carpets better than anyone else. In addition, this is something they do on a regular basis putting them at an overall advantage. They also have different types of equipment for any kind of cleaning work. There are 5 cleaning methods; dry cleaning, steam cleaning, bonnet cleaning, foam cleaning and shampooing. Before any of these methods are applied, all carpets must be vacuumed thoroughly.
* Shampooing: Under this carpet cleaning method, a machine is used to apply specially formulated detergent to a rug or carpet. Vacuuming is then done to extract the detergent. These detergents contain deodorizers and brighteners which apart from cleaning, they leave carpets with nice look and a fresh smell.
* Dry cleaning: First, a cleaning powder is applied on the dirty carpet. This powder attracts dirt the same way that a magnet would pick metallic objects. The person handling cleaning work allows time for the powder to work its way deep into the carpet’s fibers. After waiting for the recommended time, the powder is vacuumed.
* Steam carpet cleaning: The other name is hot water extraction. Here, carpet cleaning Chesapeake VA technicians inject hot water into a carpet. The water contains detergent. Afterwards, powerful machines are used to extract this mixture. This leaves your carpet smelling good and looking new.
* Foam cleaning: This is combines dry cleaning and shampooing. Foam detergent and water, just a small amount, are used. The idea is to work this foam into a carpet’s fabric. It then penetrates and attracts soil and other dust particles. Vacuuming is done to remove the foam.
The other carpet cleaning method, bonnet cleaning is used in buildings that house offices and commercial enterprises. It is not ideal for residential homes. For further details, go to our website.